Friday, September 19, 2014

Let Jesus Restore You

Gods love is infinite. It's all around you. From your lungs, to your heart and all around. God's love is a masterpiece upon masterpieces. From an ants antennae to a baby's laugh. Its something not to look upon lightly because it is so deep. It will blow you away. As humans, we need this love. We need God's love just as much as we need oxygen and then some.

We need to surround ourselves in an environment where there is love. God looks at you and you know what he sees? He sees a beautiful soul longing for love. He looks beyond your struggles and your past and He opens His arms to you and says, "Come here my child. My Arms are opened. Seek me with all your heart and you shall find me!"(1a) and as he walks closer towards you and takes your hand He continues, "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."(1b)  

The moment he knit you together in your mothers womb, he loved you. (2)  What more is there than Jesus? Nothing. This world is changing, fading, and passing away. But God is still and patient and waiting on you to come to Him. He delights in you! He thought about you long ago and begot his only Son into the world, that we might live through Him and never sin again.(3)    Friends, Jesus' testimony is perfect. He says, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"(4)  How are we using this precious gift of life brethren? 

What makes you live? What brings you to wake up in the morning? What influences you the most? Dear brothers and sisters, I hope it's Christ. These earthly things can not possibly and will never fully satisfy us. In each human being there is a deep longing, a yearning for something more. Satan disguises it as money, sex, and addiction when really this longing is a longing for God's love. All of these strong holds has no power over God. When people sin, there is something missing. God's love.  As people act upon sin, you'll notice that it was not through God's love that drove them to. And it is God's love that people don't have in their lives as perfectly as they should.  Cast your burdens onto Him beloved and He will sustain you!(5a) Jesus took your sin upon himself so that we can live an eternity in Heaven. You are forgiven right now beloved! Just know that these lies that Satan tries to put into your head that you are "not" worth it or that you're "not" forgiven, Jesus wiped away as he was on the cross and shed his blood.(5b) Jesus tells you right now that you are worth it. Jesus sacrificed himself so that every single day we may be forgiven. Even Paul died daily.(6)  If  it wasn't for Jesus, he wouldn't be able to. It is necessary that we do so friends and repent of our sins. How can we not? 

God loves you with an everlasting unconditional love. If you do not have this, ask God to show you and He will. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and fill up those spaces that are worn. Ask Jesus beloved to fully heal you because it's only Him that can. Seek the lover of your soul with all your heart and you shall be restored. 





Open a new tab and listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSt-Z2P7nhs

Listen to it and read this passage slowly. Let it sink into your spirit.






 
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.


He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalm 23







(1a)Jeremiah 29:13 (1b)Matthew 11:29  (2)Psalm 139:13  (3)1 John 4:8-10  (4)John 15:13  (5a)Psalm 55:22  (5b)Hebrews 9:22, Revelation 1:5 (6)1 Corinthians 15:31



No comments:

Post a Comment